Thursday, May 22, 2014

What Should I Say?

Wow so a bunch of different things have happened since I posted last. I have gone to college (still working on graduating), become more active with my college Bible group, I have started two new martial arts journeys, I have a boyfriend, and I'm as scared of life as I used to be. Kinda weird but intriguing to see how far I've come in life and the crazy thing is...The best is yet to come!

Here are some random pics of my Love and my kitten!

  Sooo, mostly I think in the past year I've learned TONS about relationships. That's all you face in life. Having a constant relationship with God is obviously the most important. I have started to strengthen my relationship with God by reading the Bible more, praise and worship, praying, and learning how to love His creations and ideas. All of that is alot to swallow, at least I think it is because it's not just something you can pick up and then stop the next day. Well you can...but it's a very bad idea. Over time it gets easier but it's worth fighting to have that connection and bond with the Father. So there's an overwhelming process (is it bad to say God is overwhelming? Naw...He's like super big and everywhere. He's overwhelming in the best way possible!). Now on top of that add people relationships. Firstly, there's family. Family I'm discovering is a PAIN. Yes I said it. It's true. They are a pain in everyone's rear. They always want your time and they aren't scared to act like their normal self no matter how gross, grumpy, or giddy that might be. Kinda annoying sometimes. Annnnnnnnnd on top of God and family are friends. I love friends, they rock and roll like me playing Rock Band. But they are similar to family in wanting all my time and needing me to help and they after a loooooong time act like their normal three G's self (grumpy, gross, and giddy). Lastly I'm in a relationship with a guy (I know kinda still a scary thought to me too). I have to learn all about him and learn his quirks and meet his normal three G self too!! Now while there are amazing qualities about everyone they are human and everyone has differences. These differences clash with everyone in some way. So trying to learn to juggle these have been difficult. What have I learned? That the only relationship I have to worry about is between me and God. If I have a great relationship with Him everything else falls into place. I learn to love everyone because I see them as God sees them. It's confusing sometimes but I just take it one day, one hour, one minute at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment