Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Use of Everyday Words

I have finally decided that I don't like the chatroom or texting talk. I'm so tired of people being so lazy that they can't type out "How are you"! It's so frustrating because there are so many different acronyms now that I almost have to decode everything. It was cool at first when it was ty for thank you and yw for your welcome especially if you were in the middle of a game or something. I could understand that but OH MY GOODNESS! For the love of the grammer nazis please type out all the rest of your words! You must not realize how stupid you look when you leave out letters or use one letter for a word. People have either gotten lazy or stupid. Quite possibly both. I may not be the best at spelling or at grammer but I at least know the basics. I try to take some pride in knowing the parts of speech (for those of you that don't know what those are: nouns, verbs, etc.), definitions of words, spelling of words, and how to form a sentence. Now for you who are like,"well I'm not stupid or lazy, your just a smartass, overachiever and a know it all. The rest of us are average." No I am not. There are plenty of people that are much smarter than I am. I would be considered the average person which means that YOU, yes you, would be considered less than average. It's nobody's fault but your own. I cannot be responsible for your lack of intelligence or desire for it. If you want to show the world that you're proud of being stupid and use words that prove it that's your business. Mind you, I and many other people will get onto you about how you are incompetent because YOU, yes you again, have the chance to use your brain and you have schools that not everyone has access to in the rest of the world. God gave you a brain, the tools to tone it, and people who are willing to help. Use them! I am through with my rant now. I'm sorry if my thoughts are slightly scattered and all of what I just said isn't organized. I will continue to try to make my thoughts come out in a much more professional manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment